Take pizza night to the next level with these fun and easy pizza cones
Pizza is one of the most loved food items, and what better than making it at home with a twist? We all love pizza with soft bread and delicious toppings, but have you ever tried making pizza cones? This is a great weekend activity to do with your family and friends. Pizza cones are versatile, unique, and easy to get hold of. You can quickly make hot, delicious pizza cones with your favorite toppings at home. The best part is that you can add anything you like and customize it to your liking. These cones are a fun way to spice up your pizza party at home.
Read also: Cooking Tip: How To Use Up Leftover Pizza? 5 Unique Snacks With a Pizza Twist
How To Make Perfect Pizza Dough:
The most important step is to prepare the pizza dough. It can be tricky, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty easy. It’s important to use the right method because we don’t want a very tough pizza crust or an extremely soft crust that won’t hold the shape of the cone. To make the perfect pizza dough, you’ll need flour. You can use maida, but if you want a healthier option, then using wheat flour would be a good option. Next, you’ll need yeast, which when mixed with water activates and starts the fermentation process in the flour, causing it to rise. We will also need sugar, salt and some spices to add to the flour to enhance the taste of the flour. Click here for the step-by-step recipe.
How to shape the pizza cone:
To make a pizza cone, it is essential to design and structure the cone in such a way that it does not have any loose ends or gaps, as this may cause the sauce to leak out of the cone. All you need is the glass; Steel or aluminum glasses would be a better option than glass that breaks easily as you will have to apply a little pressure on the glass to shape the dough. Just take a sheet of rolled dough, place it on the sides of the glass, and make it into a cone shape. Be sure to fix the sides to avoid leakage. You can also reuse soda cans in a similar manner to shape the cone.
Read also: Weekend Binge: 5 Unique Pizzas You Can Make in Under 30 Minutes
How to make Pizza Cone in Simple Steps
To make pizza cones you need to follow these basic steps.
- Prepare the dough. Make sure it is properly fermented.
- After this prepare the pizza sauce. The sauce is made from cooked tomato puree, which is the main ingredient of the recipe.
- Prepare the pizza cone with the help of a glass.
- Cut vegetables and meat of your choice. It can be zucchini, mushrooms, corn, olives, chicken, pepperoni, etc.
- Now, with the help of a spoon, spread some homemade pizza sauce, add in the toppings, and add a generous amount of cheese.
- Add seasonings of your choice on top.
- The last step is to cook the pizza in the oven. For this, you can put a cone in an aluminum glass and keep it in the oven.
For detailed recipe, click here.
Enjoy the weekend with this perfect recipe!
Also Read: 5 Easy And Delicious Mug Pasta Recipes That Can Be Prepared In Less Than 10 Minutes